B&B Location and Directions
Vivi Rome B&B offers comfort not only with the service and quality of its rooms but also with its prime location.
In fact, our bed and breakfast located in central Rome, boasts a short walking distance from major sights, monuments and places of interest, and it’s strategically placed at a short stroll from the central Termini train station and Metro stop.
Below you can find the main directions to our B&B :
From Termini Station
- Exit the train station from the side entrance at track no. 1, taking a left onto via Marsala.
- Then take the first right onto via Vicenza, walk straight for about 200 Mt. and turn left into via Via dei Mille until you reach Piazza Indeipendenza
- From here, turn iimmediately right and after a few meters you can find in front of you Via San Martino della Battaglia, number 2.
From Fiumicino Airport
- From the Arrivals Hall, walk to the train station inside the airport, following the FS sign.
- A train for Termini Station leaves every 30 minutes on 07 and 37 minutes past the hour.
- The first morning train leaves at 6.37 am and the last train in the evening is at 11.37 pm. Tickets can be bought from the tobacco shop near the platform.