April 27th, 2015
Rome Marathon 2015 is almost here: few hours are now left before the event!
Both City Hall and organizers planned a few benefits for those coming to enjoy this great sport event:
– FREE TRANSPORT: all undergrounds, trams and buses will be free for Marathon and RomaFun partecipants (keep your bib number visible to prove it).
– SHOWER FACILITIES: the following places will offer free showers to all partecipants after the Marathon: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm. Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Due Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm. Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Also in this case, show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: the Art Marathon Card you’ll find inside the bib envelop is to get discounts on the entrance ticket to several museums and archaeological sites (chek-out the official website to know which ones). The card will be valid from March 19 to 24, 2015.
– MARATHON VILLAGE: the expo of the Rome Marathon is set at Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area, metro line B). It’s where runners can go and collect their bib numbers as well as the “race pack”. This is also the place where you can register for the non-competitive RomaFun 5km, until Saturday 21.
– ROME MARATHON AFTER PARTY: the after-Marathon party will take place at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19: on Sunday, March 22nd from 6.30 pm till late at night. It’s for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants & friends (don’t forget your medal or bib). Admission: € 10,00 including buffet and first drink. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
If you still need an accommodation in Rome on this special weekend think of us: Vivi Rome Bed & Breakfast!